|Event Start Date:|
November 9, 2017
|Event End Date:|
November 10, 2017
Dewberry Hall (Johnson Center)
Want to build the experience section of your resume? Don’t miss the Experience Expo! The skills employers want are here!
Employers hire students with relevant career experience. If you are looking for ways to build the experience section of your resume, you won’t want to miss the Experience Expo! At the Expo you will learn about the 8 career skills you should highlight on your resume and connect with offices and academic programs that provide opportunities for you to build those skills during your time at Mason. It is never too late to begin to build your resume!
Enjoy light refreshments and enter to win a Fitbit or Beats Headphones!
offices and opportunities you’ll get to connect with at the Expo:
- Arlington Fellows
- Center for Academic Advising Retention and Transition
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Education and Human Development
- Housing and Residence Life
- Leadership Education and Development Office
- Living Learning Communities
- Mason Peace Corp Prep Program
- Mason Study Abroad
- Off Campus Advisor
- Office of Fellowships
- Office of Student Scholarship, Creative Activities, and Research
- Orientation and Family Programs and Services
- School of Business
- School of Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Smithsonian-Mason School of Conservation
- Social Action and Integrative Learning
- Student Media
- The Edge
- The Patriot Experience
- University Career Services
This event will take place from 10am-12 pm.