Happy fall everyone! It’s that time of the year again when everyone just wants to roll up into a burrito and drink some hot cocoa. Commuting on a chilly morning can be a little frustrating but our office is here to make your day a little better! If you’re running late in the morning and forget to get your coffee, don’t worry we have everything you need in our office. If you don’t know already, our office has various flavors of tea, coffee, and hot cocoa! For this blog, I will give reviews on some of my favorite coffee, hot cocoa, and tea flavors.
- Blackout Dark Chocolate: The name may sound bitter but it is definitely my favorite of all time! As someone who is not much of a sweet tooth, it is perfect for me whenever I am craving hot cocoa! (Secret tip: I sometimes add hazelnut or french vanilla creamer to make it more interesting!)
- Peanut Butter Cup: Another one of my favorite flavor is this creamy cup of hot cocoa with hints of Reese’s cup! NOT recommended if you’re allergic to peanuts but if you love peanut butter, this is the best option out here!
- Caramel Drizzle: I love caramel and everything with caramel in it, so this flavor is one of my top 3! Definitely recommended as it is the perfect balance of chocolatey and sweet.
Your options are not only limited to the flavors I listed above because we have at least 15 different flavors, ranging from Mint Chocolate and Marshmallow to Christmas flavors like Candy Cane Peppermint! (It’s never too early for Christmas!)
Coffee plays a big role in my life. I start my day almost every day with coffee as it is a part of my breakfast. My favorite thing about coffee, apart from the taste, is that it suppresses my hunger and keeps me full for a long time! Here are some of my favorites flavors:
- Vanilla Coffee: Vanilla is my favorite flavor and with some french vanilla creamer or Irish cream, it makes the perfect cup of coffee, especially on a chilly morning!
- Fog Chaser: These k-cups are compostable and therefore not only do they taste good with a strong flavor, but they are also environmentally friendly (yay)!
- Hazelnut: After vanilla, this is my to-go flavor with anything! This coffee is perfect on a fall morning, especially if you pair it with the hazelnut creamer!
Along with coffee, tea is also a very important part of my life and diet. Since I have a lot of evening and night classes, I like drinking tea around late afternoon every day so that I don’t feel tired and lazy for the remainder of the day. I drink tea religiously, at least once every day. There are a variety of flavors ranging from spiced chai to peppermint and normal black tea. It’s difficult to pick the top 3 as I am a tea connoisseur, but here are some good ones:
- Earl Grey: I would describe earl grey as a more interesting version of normal black tea or English/Irish breakfast tea. It is my favorite tea and even if you don’t drink tea, trying this could change your mind!
- Moroccan Mint: Anything with mint can never taste bad (except for chocolates, I don’t enjoy that combination).
- Lemon Ginger: Since it’s flu season, lemon ginger tea is a really good remedy.
Now that I’ve shared my favorites, our supervisor and other OCA’s also wrote some reviews on their favorite drink!
The mint chocolate cookie hot chocolate is a great pick-me-up! It’s sweet, minty, chocolatey, and warm and is the BEST thing to have on a raining weekday.
– Casey Smith, Supervisor
My favorite drink from the office is Apple Cider! It reminds me of fall and makes me feel like I’m at a pumpkin patch even when I’m on campus! If you’re looking for a fall drink but don’t need the caffeine this is the perfect choice for you!
– Caroline Simpson, Senior Off-campus Advisor
I love our variety of hot chocolate, my favorite flavor is the Pingo Milk Chocolate! It’s super creamy and yummy and is something I look forward to each afternoon 🙂
– Liz Aveni, Off-campus Advisor
My favorite is the San Francisco Bay coffee because the coffee tastes great and the whole pod is compostable. I love how it uses plant-based materials instead of plastic, like the traditional K-cups, and it always makes me happy to cut down on the amount of waste I create.
– Rachel Gilles, Off-campus Advisor
We have a diverse option of coffee, but the cold stone pecan flavored coffee is one of the best fall drink.
– Chris Reyes, Off-campus Advisor
My favorite pick from our office is black tea. It’s my absolute go-to tea! I always feel like it gives me the right amount of caffeine I need, without being too strong for me whenever I’m feeling lazy!! (I use it with a hint of milk) I’ve always had a thing for tea and I love that we don’t just have coffee at our office, just make it perfect.
– Minahil Chaudhry, Off-campus Advisor
And finally, if you couldn’t tell from my blog, my favorite is the Earl Grey Tea! It’s perfect for every weather and every mood.
– Marwa Akkas, Off-Campus Advisor