When you live on your own or with roommates, not only it is necessary to establish good relations with your landlord or roommates. It is common courtesy to simply be conscious that you have neighbors you should also take into consideration as long as you live in your neighborhood. We have put some nice tips for your below that you might think about as you live on your own.
Good Neighbor Quick Tips:
1. Be considerate, courteous, and get to know your neighbors.
2. Show respect: clean up after your pet.
3. Show neighborhood pride. Keep it neat!
4. Parked cars belong on the street – not on your lawn.
5. Collect any trash in your neighborhood that may have resulted from your party within 24 hours.
6. Be considerate, courteous, and get to know your neighbors.
7. Give neighbors your cell number. Ask them to contact you before the police if you’re causing a disturbance.
8. All students must abide by the student conduct code.
Would you like a nice summary of what it means to be a good neighbor? Check out our Good neighbor hints!